- To establish and develop the new discipline of Ecotechnics which deals with the relationships between the ethnosphere, technosphere, and the biosphere.
- To design, develop, and implement programs and projects conducive to furthering the discipline of Ecotechnics.
- To hold conferences where practitioners of different disciplines exchange results of their work to assist in the formulation of a local or planetary program to deal with major ecological problem areas.
- To provide eco-technical consulting in applications of restoration ecology.
- To promote public participation through educational programs about Ecotechnics; especially at interfaces of cultures, art and theater.
- To disseminate and publish useful results of such investigations and research to the greater public.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”— Margaret Mead